The Sherlock QD-M3 is a single wire lapel microphone with a clear acoustic tube earpiece and a M3 "Quick Release" adapter for Motorola XTS series radios.
- Clear tube earpiece can be worn on either ear.
- Earpiece has field replaceable components.
- Low profile lapel microphone with easy to use push-to-talk button.
- Sturdy metal clothing clip attaches to shirt or jacket.
- Kevlar reinforced cable guarantees reliability.
- The "Quick Release" adapter is included.
Compatible with these radio models:
Motorola: GP900, GP9000, HT1000, JT1000, PR1500, MT1500, MT2000,
MTS2000, MTX8000, MTX838, MTX900, MTX9000, MTX960, MTX-LS, XTS1500,
XTS3000/Astro, XTS3500, XTS4250, XTS5000.
EF Johnson: 5000, 5100 and 7700 Series, 511X, 512X, 514X, 518X, 515L ES, 515ES Ascend Series.